Why Choose Us?
- First-rate service reliability through our managed absence cover
- Value for money – a superior service competitively priced
- A fully flexible service tailored to your precise needs
- Reassuring quality controls for consistently high cleaning standards
- Well trained, trustworthy, friendly and helpful staff
- A dedicated team member to manage your account
- Ongoing satisfaction surveys to ensure you remain happy at all times
Commercial Combined Insurance
• The average length of service of our operatives is 7 years and growing. This gives us and our clients trustworthy, reliable, and regular cleaners, avoiding operative changes at the last minute, and further peace of mind to our clients. In our experience this has proved invaluable as cleaners recognise regular members of staff and are able to report any out of the ordinary situations.
• DBS/DS checks – if required (previously known as CRB) can easily be arranged for any of our operatives, (there could be additional costs for this).
• When security is a concern but DBS/DS checks (previously known as CRB) are not essential a Self Declaration provides an additional layer of security, that is every bit as effective.
• If your site needs photo ID this can also be arranged.
• Any keys, alarm fobs to your site are never identified in any way, so even were they to be misplaced there is no way to identify your premises.
• Alarm codes and door codes are never written down where they would be accessible to any unauthorised personnel.
• In the unlikely event of an alarm being triggered or problems with locks our operatives will remain onsite until your premises are secured.
• In the event of a break in our operatives will ensure that the relevant authorities are informed and will stay onsite until released and assured that the premises will be secured by the same.
One other item related to security is that Inter County Cleaning Services Ltd ensures all their Operatives and Management Team are issued with a tabard or polo shirt which clearly identifies them as a member of Inter County Staff.